[PD] Redis sync, async and subscriber client: Puredis

Louis-Philippe default at spiralix.org
Wed Jul 27 21:11:19 CEST 2011

Ok,
I came up with a generic csv loader for Redis datatypes.
it is plugged into the [puredis] object with the csv method, it receives a
filepath and a datatype.
Making it possible to build Strings, Lists, Hashes, Sets ans SortedSets from
csv files.

I updates the pd-help files to match a well as the docs (the Readme).
https://github.com/lp/puredis#readme