[PD] netsend/netreceive + GUI bug

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 8 19:57:15 CEST 2011

Hmm... I don't have a clear idea of what the scheduling policy or policies
should be for incoming and outgoing network traffic.  I think I need to figure
that out first before starting to tweak netsend/netreceive (and pd~, which
could share some code with netsend/receive if I could think things through
better.)

cheers
Miller