[PD] Dynamic patching with audio - review

Olivier B lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:20:03 CEST 2011

2011/8/18 IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>

> On 2011-08-18 13:49, Olivier B wrote:
>
> > The last created abstraction produce sound as wanted.
> > But the previous ones seems to be in a double sample rate or something
> like
> > that...
> > If I put and cut a box, everything becomes fine...
> >

> ???

Try, you'll see... :-p
No need dynamic patching for that...
Send [dsp 1( to a subpatch playing audio and let it be... ;-)

> a) you shouldn't dynamically create abstractions while dsp is running,
> as it slows down significantly.
>
> b) do [; pd dsp 0; pd dsp 1( right after your creation to fix the dsp-graph

I've tried it as proposed on previous posts but as Jérôme said, it makes
click...
And as the trick to put and cut box works fine I'm gonna do it in that way.

For curious, I've posted my work here :
http://yamatierea.org/papatchs/#quaudriolatere
It a sampler control by the corners of a polygon.
For no-francophone :
Each left-click makes a square and records 2 seconds.
Right-clik to move corner.
Red corner : level & pan
Blue : dry/wet on Y axis
Greens : Fx