[PD] "Chord" by me

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Sep 11 13:46:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

"Chord" is a drone metal piece I wrote for the Cologne Music Night
2011, where it was performed in a very nice location, the Kunststation
St. Peter, an old romanic church from around 1500. So far I don't have a
recording of the performance, so here you get one of the final
rehearsals I did with the piece on the day before the concert.

http://footils.org/2011/09/11/chord/

The concert was recorded as well by the local radio station WDR
and may be played tonight on WDR3 on 9/11/2011 somewhen between 20pm and 2am.
http://www.wdr3.de/konzert/details/artikel/koelner-musiknacht-2011.html
Streams: http://www.wdr.de/wdrlive/wdrplayer/wdr3player.html

Best,
--