[PD] updating table is slow

Rick T ratulloch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:26:37 CEST 2011

here's the attach pd file

|======================================================|
|http://www.onewithall.net/
"Knowledge may be the Key"
"But wisdom unlocks the door"
"Absolute Power demands absolutely nothing"

As the old maxim has it, you need find only one white crow to disprove the
rule that all crows   are black

"The bourgeois today burns as heretics and hangs as criminals those to whom
he erects monuments tomorrow" ('Steppenwolf')