[PD] stop sample playback when phasor~ reset?

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:08:38 CEST 2011

When you use phasor~, you normally already know how long it will take for
the sound to be finished playing (because you set its frequency to play it
back at the proper speed)
Store the information about the sound loaded (or recorded) and use that to
stop the playback after one play duration.

[del <time>]

[t  b  b]
[phasor]

You get <time> ms is from [soundfiler]--[/ 44.1], or the length of your
table times 44.1. (assuming your sound runs at 44.1 kHz)
Probably best to put a [hip~ 5] after that, in case the first sample of your
table is not 0.

Tim