[PD] [PD-announce] autumnal

Philippe Petit Philippe-Petit at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 20 14:19:30 CEST 2011

Hallo,
Hope that you have enjoyed a nice Summer, mine was studious working on
new musics and enjoying the quietness of a city deserted during August
holidays... I had the pleasure to help support 2 important causes so
if you feel generous those records can be ordered...

supporting OXFAM:
an international confederation of 15 organizations working together in
98 countries and with partners and allies around the world to find
lasting solutions to poverty and injustice.
http://www.zoskiasoundsrecordings.com/Audio/Audio_OxFam_2011.html

as well as this one to help Japanese victims recover from the
catastrophe...
http://music.audiogourmet.co.uk/album/just-a-moment

I am honoured to have been invited by the great Droits De Cité
ressource to create a special feature for their radio SYN. I'll be
aired from September 22 to 29 offering extracts from "The
Extraordinary Tales Of A Lemon Girl" trilogy to appear on Aagoo
Records, a full live set and my "Guitar_Heroic" mix.
Enjoy...
http://droitdecites.org/2011/09/19/philippe-petit-sur-websynradio-22-29-septembre/

On OCT 21 I'll be playing my duo with Murcof at LEM fest in Barcelona,
then a couple of shows collaborating with Cindytalk to support the
release of our vinyl so allow me to introduce you to my new stage-
companion: a Triple Caterpillar Drum Guitar built by Yuri Landman.
Please support this amazing luthier:
http://www.hypercustom.com/

thanx for your attention, have a nice Autumn
philippe

http://philippepetit.weebly.com
www.bip-hop.com
www.pandemoniumrecords.com