[PD] PD-Launch videos + Miller Puckette's 20-lecture puredata video course??

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 27 17:13:57 CEST 2011

Hi all --

There are raw videos (taken by Joe Deken) but they're 30G in total and
there are problems with the sound.  Joe and Theron Trowbridge have ben working
on cleaning them up and compressing them - this turns ou to be a big job.
I'm hoping we'll end up with 20 400-ish-megabyte individual files I can host
on CRCA, but can't yet make any promises about timing :)

Miller