[PD] use VST-Instruments in a PD patch?

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:05:16 CEST 2011

vst~ is an excellent tool, although a bit tricky to use the first time. It really changed the way I use pd by making me able to focus more on the music than just on the code. There's plenty of free compressors, reverbs and fx's out there that may come in handy if you're looking for a good tool that you don't have to design from scratch.  just rememeber that it is a windows-only object. Good luck to you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/