[PD] My library and stuff (filters, oscillators, etc.)

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Oct 13 21:24:43 CEST 2011

Hello,

 thank you for sharing thoses patches!

balance.mmb~ is quite usefull, in it's help file I'd like to know why there is an amplitude modulation when changing cut-off frequency
is this coming from level adjusting from balance.mmb~ or something else?

 In other help patches there are several objects missing,
I guess they have been done with pd-extended,
 but not all libraries are enabled by default in pdx,
 so it's not easy to find out which one to use for having all your patches working.

Why file browser likely won't work on windows?

where count~ come from?

why not make all your patches vanilla compatible?

in biquad.mmb~-help.pd it uses filtercoef.mmb~ instead of filtercoef.mmb,
so there are errors in console because a bang is coming into inlet~

I've uploaded the zip from git repo.

----- "Mike Moser-Booth" <mmoserbooth at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello list,
>
> I just put my personal library of abstractions on GitHub today, and
> I'd thought I'd share it here as it's seems to have gotten a positive
> reaction on the forum. It includes some things that I think are
> useful, such as band-limited oscillators, various filters (including
> audio-signal controlled, check out the help for [filtercoeff.mmb~]
> for
> a good place to start), complex math operators, a few effects,
> state-saving stuff, a cute waveform display, and other stuff.
>
> Anyway, check it out here:
>
> https://github.com/dotmmb/mmb
>
> .mmb
>
> --