[PD] communication from Shahrokh Yadegari about expr rewrite

i go bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 17:59:10 CET 2011

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your email. Re-writing expr with BSD license has been on my
mind for a while and I would like to do it. I do not need to be paid, but I
like the idea of collecting money for donation to a non-profit organization
that could help cultivate computer music, specially one that uses free
software.  So, your pledges would motivate me more. Do you (or Miller) know
of such a fund/scholarship?  I cannot promise you when this will happen,
but I will make it a high priority item on my work list.

Please feel free to share this email with the list.

best,
Shahrokh