[PD] faculty opening at UCSD in computer music

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 16 00:33:11 CET 2011

To the Pd list,

UCSD is now searching to fill a tenure-track faculty opening in computer music.
Although we're primarily looking for a researcher, the job is within a music
department so creative output is also welcome.

We aren't allowed to explicitly weigh the race or gender of candidates,
but we would be delighted if in making this hire we were able to address our
historically weak representation of women, African Americans, and/or Hispanics.

More details are on http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/cm-search.htm

cheers
Miller