[PD] emulate mouse click with msg

Joe Newlin jtnewlin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:20:01 CET 2011

I'm experimenting with dynamic patch creation and GEM and I would like to
be able to send a "draw line" message to objects in thousands of subpatches.

I came across this, which mentions sending a "click" message, apparently to
coordinates within the subpatch:
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2009/cdm/Saturday/18_Zmoelnig/zmoelnig_pdreflection.pdf

But for message that was created at the location 100 100, for example, I
would expect that sending the message "click 101 101 0 0 0" (not sure what
the five floats represent exactly) would represent a click within the
message object. But it doesn't mean that, apparently, because it hasn't
worked yet.

Please help me understand the click message syntax.

Thanks,

JN

--
www.joenewlin.net