[PD] Android device for PdDroidParty

athos bacchiocchi athos.bacchiocchi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:56:19 CET 2012

On 29 December 2011 18:10, batinste <dwanafite at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I'd rather avoid iStuff when it's possible, but the fact that TouchOSC
> lacks some important features on Android led me to consider buying an used
> ipod touch to fiddle wirelessly with pd.
> Then I remembered of PdDroidParty. Basically one can at least mimic
> TouchOSC main feature with it : create a custom touch OSC interface.
> Wonderful !

If all you need is creating custom interfaces on touchosc for android...
you can.
You will need to hack a little bit, but it's not something complicated. I
successfully managed to do this few months ago. I don't remember the steps,
but there is a specific topic in the touchosc website's forum.

athos