[PD] no pd?? WTF ????

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Jan 6 19:24:56 CET 2012

Le 2012-01-06 à 11:08:00, hans w. koch a écrit :

> the funniest thing imho is, that their call talks about the "ecosystem
> paradigm" and quotes as its main proponent agostino di scipio who
> himself once said: "I also work with PD. [...] works of mine have been
> performed by colleagues who work with software I tend to avoid (like
> Max/MSP)." (i found this on sonic arts list, full quote below) if that
> isn´t putting your foot in your mouth, i dunno...

Still, it takes someone knowledgeable about those things, to figure out
the blunder about ecosystem paradigm and Di Scipio. Most people who read
the announcement wouldn't have any idea about what's funny. That includes
me and perhaps nearly everybody on pd-list.

This means that when you find contradictions like that and think that they
ought to be known, you have to point them out on relevant mailing-lists.