[PD] Apply missing

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 27 19:28:23 CET 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012, at 09:21, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> [...]

That is definitely an important point, and I think its something that
the tkwidgets approach can also support.  I'm thinking that when a
tkwidgets object does not have a Tk representation, it could just store
the messages destined for that Tk object.  There are problems there too,
I suppose, but it would be nice to avoid reimplementing the whole Tk
object's data structure on the 'pd' side.