[PD] how to switch multiple devices

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu Feb 2 23:58:07 CET 2012

El 02.02.2012, a las 22:59, Фывапр Олджэвич escribió:
> Anybody knows how to switch MIDI-devices from PD, if i use multiple devices for ins and outs?

i'm not quite sure what you want to switch, but you might be interested in a virtual MIDI driver like
MIDI Yoke http://www.midiox.com/
(I assume you are on windows from your mail client platform)

http://jackaudio.org/jack_on_windows

> Maybe a kind of internal messages ?

if you want to simply reconfigure the audio/midi settings programmatically it might be revealing to listen to the internal pd messages

[receive pd]

[print]

and then change the audio/midi settings.

you can use those messages which will be printed in the console to change your settings when sending messages to a [send pd] that's the principle applied by the mediasettings library hans mentioned.

m.