[PD] sdtout converts symbol with space to list

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:44:42 CET 2012

hi guys,

Thanks for your tips.
Finally the workaround i choosed is to not use [stdout]...
In fact i need to get and set properties of a [pix_video] embedded in a
[pd~] and I was forwarding pix_video outlet to the main patch through
[stdout] which leads to disaster with symbols with space...
Actually, i made another [pix_video] instance in the main patch outside the
rendering chain, just to get and set properties.
It's linked to the embedded one (just to use the same driver/device).
it seems to work for now...

cheers

a.
--