[PD] getting the ranges from a slider

D G mami.music at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:41:45 CET 2012

Hi List
I have been looking but have not found the way to ask a slider for the
ranges it has been set to.

Is there a way to get a slider to print all its propperties? This will be
useful to create a tool that makes randomness to any slider for a
percentage depending on the ranges it is already set to. I obviously know
the ranges, but have a huge number of sliders and [knob] objects so it
would be painful to try to get them all.
Also, if such a method exists, the randomic thing I wanna do could be
implemented to any object without having to look at ist propperties.

Would appreciate help or leads to workitout.

Thanks