[PD] Toonloop/Stop Motion in Pure Data

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Mon Feb 27 19:44:00 CET 2012

I just had an idea. Is there any way of getting the contents of a
folder shown in [playlist] to automatically update? You can scroll
through and load the contents of [playlist] by using [seek $1( and a
number. The only problem is in order to refresh the contents you have
to navigate to another folder and then back again.

If that's not possible is there an alternative option for browsing the
contents of a folder?

Ant

--
antonio at hellocatfood.com