[PD] Editing CSS style, make pd.info better? [WAS: puredata.info site design provocation]

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 7 10:57:37 CET 2012

Hello,

This layout is much better than the exisiting one. It should be applied
to the complete website and not only to the exhibition section (but I
think that's what you implied).

these comments are for the whole website:
* I think we don't need the "site map / accessibility / contact" div as
well.
* Maybe a prettiest title bar should be nice ( with a patch screenshot
or something)
* One problem I think, is also the width of the left column, when we
click on a section, there is often two lines fr a folder, maybe it
should be increase.
* Maybe we may simplify the footer as well?

If you want to test your css on other computer before to apply, don't
hesitate to send (maybe on the pdweb list)

Good job, cool!

http://nim.on.free.fr