[PD] search plugin revision

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Mar 22 18:22:01 CET 2012

On Mar 22, 2012, at 10:14 AM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

For me, searching is very useful, but does not replace browsing.  But yes, a clearer name would be helpful.  GNU/Linux and Windows do not have that blue search bar thing, so "Search" is a fully appropriate name there.  Hopefully on OSX we can find out how to disable that blue thing or use it for the search plugin.