[PD] trying to track down a bug: Pd-extended 0.43-1 beta on Oneric 32 bit

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Apr 4 15:53:16 CEST 2012

On Apr 4, 2012, at 8:09 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> On 2012-04-04 14:06, John Harrison wrote:
>> I'll see if I can figure all that out and test this weekend... I assume
>> with git log it will be obvious what commit I need to cherry-pick.
>
> probably i'm a bit too cryptic: Gem's 0.93 git-branch already has the
> cherry-picked fixes applied.
> so checkout the 0.93 branch, compile and see whether it has the problem
> fixed.

Yes, you were being too cryptic ;)  When there is a commit in Gem's 0.93 branch, I'm happy to commit it to the Pd-extended 0.43 release branch.  Done:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=revision&revision=16109

John, tomorrow's will include this fix, if you can test it again.

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.  It's about as sensible to say we declare war on night attacks and expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom