[PD] how to debug tcpsocketserver?

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 7 16:05:36 CEST 2012

Hi Rolf,
[tcpsocketserver] is an abstraction. If you open it you can see that
[tcpserver] is inside, so you could edit it to add the other outlet.
As to why it behaves differently from [tcpserver] I don't know. There
are two versions of [tcpserver], one in mrpeach and the other in iemnet.
Maybe try a different one?

Martin