[PD] Virtual Mixer for Telematic Music

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Sat Apr 7 22:24:47 CEST 2012

Hi

In answer to question 1, and if I'm understanding correctly, yes you can
have more than one adc~ in the patch or specify the input channels in a
particular adc~. eg an object with "adc~ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7" will receive 7
input channels numbered 1-7. These can receive their signals via jack
routing.

In regard to switching between inputs, you might consider polygate~ from
motex in pd-extended. This allows you to cross-fade between up to 10
inputs. You can set a cross-fade time in milliseconds and choose between
linear or equal-power fading. If you need to switch between more than 10
inputs, just use more polygate~ objects - and you'll need two at least
anyway for a stereo mix.

cheers,

Iain