[PD] pix_freenect | pix_openni build issues on linux

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Thu May 3 19:19:08 CEST 2012

On 05/03/2012 05:17 PM, Matthias Kronlachner wrote:
> sorry i was away for some time..
> you have to rename Makefile_linux to Makefile, yes.
> the other one is for osx as you already found out.
> sorry for not making a universal one so far.
> maybe you have to change some paths in the Makefile_linux

hi,

actually I now have a fork of pix_freenect (with a
one-Makefile-to-rule-them-all[1] and other minor cosmetic changes).
didn't send you any pull request as I'm a Makefile n00b and the code
might be nasty..
I just did it because I met some people who struggled a bit with
building it and I thought it would be cleaner to just
`make PD_DIR=... GEM_DIR=...'
for everybody (especially if the project is on github, easy to
pull/update, rebuild. etc).

cheers,

[1] http://github.com/gusano/pix_freenect

yvan.volochine at gmail.com