[PD] [PD-dev] Plugins preferences (Was Re: Plugins Plugin error)

yvan volochine yvan.pd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:31:00 CEST 2012

On 06/01/2012 05:46 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> I haven't looked at the code-- does pd_guiprefs.tcl have an interface for saving/reading gui prefs data?

it does, this was the main purpose of this code when I wrote it.

but really, instead of YA-Gui-Plugin that manages all other Gui-Plugins,
why not add an option in pd menu that lists and (en|dis)able plugins at
user's will? (which would be part of the core of pd of course)
now that pd ships with plugins ability, it would make much more sense IMHO..

cheers,

http://yvanvolochine.com
http://vimeo.com/yv
http://soundcloud.com/yvanvolochine