[PD] [$0-array] ???

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Sun Jun 10 03:23:39 CEST 2012

Hi dear List !

Please help.

I need to do sampler, which could be dynamically loaded as an abstraction.

As for internal send-recieve - I turn them all into $0-like variables.

But what to do with sound-tables ??

I use [soundfiler]  , and [tabread~] ..   As I understand they need some ARRAY to read from..

But when I name an array with [$0-name] - as i understand a unic name for the abstraction - it doesn't read it, and doesn't write into it.

So what should i do, if i need a flexible ability to dounload about 50-70 samplers whith unic files and parametres (which I planned to define in arguments of the abstraction and then sending it inside via [dollarg] ) ????

Thank you !