[PD] Video synthesizer emulation

Off Screen offscreen at personalreport.it
Fri Jul 13 11:10:12 CEST 2012

Ed: I don't really get what is your conversion for, can you elaborate a bit
more?
Tim: I've been already using [pix_sig2pix~] :)

That said, thanks to rdz and matju on IRC I've managed to solve the high
frequency issue. Actually the problems were two: me considering a crazy
thing to set a sample rate in the mhz domain and the hardcoded limitation
in the portaudio api of 2 mhz (if you go past this value it will reset the
sample rate without telling you, that's why my first experiments were
unsuccessful).

Right now [pix_sig2pix~] is now working as aspected, 1 mhz frequency is
enough to have all the vertical bars and stuff. I'll need to fine tune
[block~] but I think it will work quite nicely in the end.

Thanks everybody for the help!