[PD] PD on Playstation 3?

Simon Wise simonzwise at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 06:05:17 CEST 2012

On 19/08/12 22:44, Filippo Beck Peccoz wrote:

> ah, seems like not much has happened since then.. I'm pretty sure it is
> doable with lbpd (correct me if I am horribly wrong), but what would be great
> is to have someone show up saying "I've done it and it works!" so that I can
> convince our programmers to integrate PD ;)

well, those threads make it clear that Mark did it, it works, and it has been
used in at least one serious game and for a while at least was available
internally in Sony. So it can be done. But that version is not available to use.
Others have done a lot of open source work since, such as libpd, which may be
useful.

Simon