[PD] [pd] osc processing array to the pd table

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 01:35:57 CEST 2012

hey
i have had a time with getting some data to go across the network with osc

i can open a file in processing and send it to pd as a string and
receive it as a string in pd but then can not get a table to take it
as a list of floats.
so now i have broken up the string in processing into individual
floats, added each individual float to an osc message but now pd does
not understand that the floats are even coming across as an osc
message.

help I spent 2 days relearning the java array and fear to my mind
exploding if i learn anything else