[PD] windowing extended objetcs, mistakes on help files and how to make them into vanilla patches

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 18:23:37 CET 2012

> I suggest that the bugs are in the
> descriptions rather than the objects

yep, that is what I meant. It's actually no bug then, just some descriptive
mistake, easily correctable by altering the comments in the help files.

I was trying to get a hold of the author in here to warn him about it, but
if needed I can file a bug report.

I was also curious and asking how to make them into Pd vanilla patches. I
was able to make them all as patches but the kaiser window, and the
gaussian is a bit different too.

cheers
Alex