[PD] Help to load sound

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sun Jan 13 12:46:48 CET 2013

Try to use a name and path without spaces.
Try the most simple path first like e.g. "C:\\Shake.mp3".

Out of the objects that you named only [mp3play~] can play back MP3s. Make
sure it is a "MP3 layer III" - otherwise it won't work.
You could convert it to WAV for the others to be able to read it.

Ingo

Hello everybody,
I'm starting pd, and i have always the same matter when I want to load a
sound, pd say me: (error: dsp: C:/Documents and
Settings/Romain/Bureau/matrice perso/SON/musikkk/Remko Scha - (1982) Machine
Guitars/01 Shake.mp3: unknown or bad header format) and for all format
althrough i used [readsf~] or [mp3play~] or [soundfiler] objects........
I have an other error's message :(error: endianness neither 'b' nor 'l'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.) ?????
If someone can help me ??

Thanks

Romain