[PD] changing timestamp of noteout midi message

Panagiotis Melidis pmelidis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:24:25 CET 2013

thanks a lot for your replies!!

for now, i found a solution, which is this little application called
MidiPipe http://subtlesoft.square7.net/SubtleSoft/MidiPipe.html, which
helps you modify the midi messages, and i just added a sort of 10ms delay,
which in turn forces the message to carry the timestamp.

Panagiotis Melidis

http://www.larrygus.com
http://facebook.com/larrygus
http://twitter.com/larrygus