[PD] enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:15:07 CET 2013

On Son, 2013-01-20 at 21:30 -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> > If you want to have a look on your own, open chat.pd from netpd and
> > click the 'unpatch' button. Here, on Ubuntu 12.04.1 with pd-l2ork from
> > yesterday it immediately starts eating memory.
> > You can download it from here:
> > https://github.com/reduzent/netpd2/archive/master.zip
>
> Great! Thanks for sharing. I will look into this asap. Just to make
> sure, the code above does not use any third-party externals, correct?

Oh yes, it does:
* osc
* iemnet (or net)
* slipenc / slipdec
* zexy/symbol2list

It's just an issue that jumped into my face, when trying Pd-l2ork with
my stuff. I didn't mean to say that this is a bug in the core. I haven't
(and probably won't in the next days) have time to investigate further.
So far, all I know is how to trigger it.

Whether it is a bug in an external or in the core, it doesn't happen for
some reason with Pd or Pd-extended.

Roman