[PD] Search plugin update

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 21 22:25:50 CET 2013

This definitely sounds quite useful.

Scrolling to the selection is not something easy to do right now, but its
something that could be made easy to do.  Basically, if the selection is
tagged with a tag that marks it as the selection, then it would be easy to
find the selection object's location and scroll to it all in Tcl.

If you grep the pd-extended source for "select_color" you'll find the spots
that need to be changed.  I think the trickier bit might be removing the tag
once the selection is done.  This a patch I'd accept and would lobby to have
Miller include it also.  This is a behavior that Pd's find panel should also have.

.hc