[PD] raspberry pi user experience

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:33:49 CET 2013

i basically just ordered ever cheapo (<30$) usb stereo soundcard there
is on amazon. ill get the uni to pay.

i was having the same issue as katja. no keyboard, wifi, etc with usb speed 1

ill let the group know if any of the usb soundcards i ordered work
with speed 2 (hopefully) or speed 1 if i can find a usb 1.0
keyboard...

cheers

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com