[PD] directory hierarchy solution ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 4 22:54:46 CET 2013

Currently that is implemented like this in the Debian packages:

/usr/lib/pd (libraries shared among all Pd distros)
/usr/lib/puredata (Pd-vanilla)
/usr/lib/pd-extended
/usr/lib/pd-l2ork

Those names mirror the package names 'puredata', 'pd-extended' , 'pd-l2ork'.
Then all libraries installed into /usr/lib/pd start with 'pd-', and specific
lib start with the distro they are targetting, like 'puredata-import'.

.hc