[PD] gui-plugins

Rob Bothof rbothof at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 17 18:35:18 CET 2013

Hi List,

I've been fooling around with the gui-plugins, great stuff,
and combined the fullscreen with the kiosk plugin to make it switchable
and hide the mouse, which is perfect for my intended use with a tablet pc

when experimenting with this, and browsing the tcl files
i'm now working on an inverted (white on black) color-scheme for pd editing,
but there are a few things i can't find in the tcl files:

- I can change the colors of the wires, but not the color a wire has when
connecting one box to another, can this be changed with a tcl setting ?

- is it possible to change the default/initial colors of gui-objects
like bang, tgl etc
through tcl or are these hardcoded in C ?

kind regards,
Rob