[PD] gui-plugins

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 19:32:34 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

[...]

> I am not (yet?) up for maintaining a separate, incompatible internal API from
> pd-vanilla, so this will be included in Pd-extended once its included in
> Pd-vanilla.  pd-l2ork's binary incompatibility gives examples of why I
> don't
> want to do this.

Starting a little later today, I'm going to start at the end of the tracker bug list
and see how many bugs I can patch over the next few weeks.  Just FYI-- the
only reason I feel I can do this without it being a complete waste of my time
is because I know Ivica will consider the fixes, regardless of their murky,
mysterious chances of getting included in Pd-vanilla (and also, according
to you, Pd-extended).

-Jonathan