[PD] pd-l2ork feedback

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Feb 22 22:26:57 CET 2013

Thanks for the update.

I will investigate the popup and mknob. I’ve just started cleaning up
externals so things like these may crop up depending whether I’ve used them
or not.

Undo redraws the patch due to the way how pd draws things so on a huge patch
it may take a while. 5 seconds (needles to say 5 minutes?) is way too long,
however, and I wonder if the problem lies elsewhere as I’ve never had such
problems on a measly atom netbook.

Nested gop subpatches should show their outlines and xlets (just like
number2 or toggle does as well), shouldn’t they?