[PD] file format for GEM

Stephan Elliot Perez dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:33:48 CET 2013

Hello,
       So, looking at the help file for [pd~], it seems to be primarily for
audio. How can I use multiple cores to work purely with GEM?
        I am trying to have a simple transition between video clips, but if
I have two instances of pix_film and then connect them to pix_add, the
CPU-ussage skyrockets well above 100... is there a more efficient object
for blending two video clips?

Best regards,
Stephan