[PD] Retrieve overwritten audio from [writesf~]?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 18:04:13 CET 2013

>________________________________

Possibly with a 2nd arg-- zero for current behavior and nonzero for
"warn if file exists before opening".  But really that seems like treating
the symptom-- the real solution would be to check if the file exists
before sending the "open" message on to [writesf~]:

[open foo.wav(

[check-if-file-exists-and-popup-a-modal-dialog-to-decide-whether-to-overwrite]

[writesf~]

There is folder_list and split_path to get the job done, but I can't think
of an object that pops up a modal dialog (and I don't have my search plugin
installed at the moment).

-Jonathan