[PD] PdDroidParty news + new release

Berenger Recoules berenger.recoules at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:22:41 CEST 2013

if some crowfunding is up i would love to fund a little :)

as for the features I would say
- OSC support
- sensor data (as much as possible !)
- gps loc
- some externals bonk~ and fiddle~ support
- automatic saving/loading system, nothing to do in pd, just a script that
get all gui values and store them in a file

with that already it would be an awesome bundle

Cheers