[PD] Sensors GPIO Raspberry Pi Pd

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 01:20:50 CEST 2013

Wonder if it's a difference between rev boards on the Pi?

I've also built a custom image based on Hexxeh's minimal install which is
working great for audio stuff.  My Pd patch that wouldn't run without
overclocking on a standard Raspian is now working fine on the rev1 256mg
board.  So I've been adding stuff as and when it comes up to try and keep t
is minimal as poss.

I'm also not sure what installed libi2c-dev?  Guess I'll have to wait and
see what squeals.

Of possible interest is this message when removing the lib with apt-get:
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libi2c-dev
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 11 not upgraded.
After this operation, 19.5 kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
(Reading database ... 33610 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing libi2c-dev ...
Removing 'diversion of /usr/include/linux/i2c-dev.h to
/usr/include/linux/i2c-dev.h.kernel by libi2c-dev'

So guess the diversion was messing with the compile for the C code.

Anyway - code runs and I can compile C files too so all ok so far.

Thanks again for everything Martin,

Julian