[PD] pyOSC receives but wont send/connect to Pd

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon May 6 21:04:55 CEST 2013

Hi Matijoncek,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Unfortunately it doesn't work.
Adding 'localhost to the .py file made no difference.
Also, the Pd receive patch has [udpreceive] which only takes the port
address as an argument.

Must admit that I'm now distracted by this post '[PD] Pd --> Python, IPC,
FUDI, pdreceive, et cetera !' which works here but is quite a lot more
involved.  More steep learning curves.

All the best,

Julian