[PD] problems with building flext with mingw

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 19:09:39 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Thomas,
     I tried putting the pd-extended install in a root directory with no spaces
and I still get the errors listed in the previous email.

The build instructions say that mingw on windows is a tested configuration.
I'm using the only pthreads implementation for mingw I can find which is at:
http://sourceware.org/pthreads-win32/

I've got the header in path-to-pd/include and the dll/lib stuff in path-to-pd/bin.
I've even tried renaming to pthread.dll but it doesn't make a difference.

Which pthreads implementation did you use to test mingw?  Do you have a copy
of the libs/headers you can send me?

-Jonathan