[PD] pmpd // call for English translation help

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Sat May 11 16:56:32 CEST 2013

hello,

ok, thanks,
here are the one with the most addition since last release.
pmpd3d-help is the most important.pmpd2d and pmpd is mostly cut / paste from pmpd3d. i can do that once you corect pmpd3d-help.

i also add pmpd~ since it's the same way of working than the 3 others.

there is no real dead line. But it would be nice to do a an official release this summer to be ready in september...

thanks again
cheers