[PD] Equivalent of [f ] or [symbol] for a list?

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 07:47:52 CEST 2013

Thanks Miller. I see now [list] and [list append] both do the job.

Yes I've seen list's help file (I am on vanilla - 0.43.3) - but the [list] object isn't in
the 'help-intro.pd' file.

Unless there's a reason for the omission, I think it would be helpful if it was there.

I'm coming back to Pd from a break which has rendered me a beginner again so
I check 'help-intro' a lot.

Cheers,
John.