[PD] Puredata external for websocket communication.

Rafael Vega email.rafa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 21:57:19 CEST 2013

Hi.
I started working on a pd external that allows communication with a web
browser using websockets. My use case is developing a GUI in
html/javascript and sending messages to pd-extended using the websockets
javascript API, no proxy or other scripts needed, just my external.
You can take a look at it
here<https://github.com/dancing-skeleton/dancing-skeleton/tree/master/pd/externals/src/websocket_server>.
There's an example patch and html file that explains how to use it.
Feedback is welcome :)

Where is the "central" place for this sort of thing? I'll move this to it's
own repository and post it there in the next few days.

Cheers.

--
Rafael Vega
email.rafa at gmail.com